Wednesday, May 24, 2006
Surviving
Motherhood! I heard about this today, I guess its a new show on TLC, so I am wondering how do you survive!! Like this evening for instance I really thought I was going to lose it, right in the middle of Wal*Mart..lol!! We go there this evening, all 5 of us because we need to get some things for our party on Sunday and I needed Tom's help getting a few things. Well we are almost done and I realize after Tom asks me, do you have the checkbook, UM No, because I was too busy getting everything else and everyone else ready to go that I totally forgot the checkbook. So there we are in the middle of Wal*Mart trying to figure out what to do and realizing that there is not enough in the checking acct until tomorrow to buy everything we had(why we needed the checkbook), so we are trying to decide what to put back and what to keep...let me tell you its not fun deciding that when you have 2 kids asking for everything in the store and the baby crying cause he wants to eat and 2 buggies full of things that you need, but can't buy and a husband whose head looks as if its going to disconnect from his body and explode!! Oy Vey, if I explained it once to Mathew I explained it a thousand times on why we couldn't get the juice boxes, I kept telling him not to cry, cause I would get them the next day, but for some reason he just doesn't understand...not sure why at 6 yrs old he doesn't get it, but he doesn't!! I also had to explain to Justin that yes we are getting the orange juice and chocolate milk! Why do I continue to torture myself this way, I always say I am not going to take the boys to the store when I shop, but do I ever listen to myself....NOOOOO!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment