Friday, May 26, 2006
ALONE
Is that possible with 3 boys, yea I think it is, cause that is pretty much how I feel right now!! I mean I am not alone because I do have Tom & the boys and they are the greatest thing to ever happen to me, but sometimes it would be nice to talk to people who are my age and are going through the same thing I am. It would be nice to have someone to come over and sit and talk while kids play or even talk on the phone. It would be so nice to go out once in a while and have a nice, quiet dinner with a friend or a couple friends would be nice or even for Tom & I to go out with friends that are couples!! I think I scare people away for some reason, not sure why, I am sure at times I try too hard and then there are times I just back off and neither one works, how do I get to a happy medium, why can't I just find just one true friend(more would be nice)who I can trust, is honest and not worry about whether they are backstabbing me or whatever, who will be there for me and I will be there for them, no matter time of day basically why can't I find someone like my husband, but who is female...lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I soooo wish that we lived a little closer!! Sending you an e-hug!!
You're doing a great job on your blog and you've got three very handsome little men!!
Jenni (CM)
Post a Comment