Saturday, May 27, 2006
Mommy Time...
or so I thought!! We are getting ready for our 3rd Annual Picnic/Party that we have during the Memorial Day weekend and my Mom offered to take the boys today and keep them all night, so I can finish what I need to do without the boys bothering me. Well all I thought about was the fact that I was going to have a peaceful night at home, by myself(since Tom was working). Then Mathew wakes up this morning and doesn't feel well and also tells me he doesn't want to go to Grandma's house, I figured I would just wait and hopefully things would change when she got here. Well no such luck, she got here and he was napping and when he woke up, he didn't want to go with her. So there went my nice quiet evening alone by myself!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment