Sunday, May 21, 2006

Something is wrong!

I am not sure how or why, but lately I have been treating myself to new clothes, new shoes and just about anything else I want..lol and I feel guilty!! I don't know why I feel guilty, I guess because I think the money should go to bills and for giving my children what they need or want, then Tom is next and then I am last and usually by the time it gets to me, there isn't anything left, but lately I have been putting myself near the top!! I bought some new jeans, wow can't believe I did that, that is something I haven't worn(other then maternity ones)in years and it feels great, I have also bought some new sandals and tennis shoes. It seems like everytime I go to the store, I am getting myself something. I guess I should really, because my wardrobe is a little outdated and also alot of the clothes are well worn and need to be tossed. I am definately starting to feel better about myself, even though I would like to lose some weight, that is what my eye is on now, looking to join a gym or something. I feel like I am getting my body back, some how I didn't gain much weight with Jake and it seems where I did was all in the belly and for that I was able to get back into my pre-pregnancy clothes rather quickly. Life is going pretty good right now, lets hope it stays that way!!

No comments: