
What can I say about Justin, the boy never stops talking. When they taught him how to talk, they did it right :)!! He is in his 2nd year of preschool and doing great. His teacher has said how much he has improved since last year and thinks he is definatly ready for kindergarten. Conferences are schedule for next friday and then kindergarten orientation is set for the 25th. He is very excited about starting school next year. He also started playing soccer again, he had his first game on Saturday, but I'm not sure if they won or lost, but I do know he had alot of fun and that is all that matters. He is getting to the point that he wants to do everything his big brother does, but I tell him it will come in time. He tells me his friends at school are Nathan, Levi & Emma and that Mallory is still his girlfriend.
No comments:
Post a Comment