Thursday, April 17, 2008
Enjoying the beautiful weather
So tonight I decided to take the boys outside for a little fresh air and fun. Started out with Jake on his new bike and he was having a blast being pushed up and down the road. Then when the other 2 finally realized we were outside, they joined us. We did a little running, well I walked down the road. At one point Jake fell and got a scrap on his chin, but he got a Mommy kiss and was all better. Then came back and the boys started kicking the big soccer ball, it was Mathew against Justin in the driveway and Jake was just running around. I kept telling the boys to be careful, well of course boys will be boys and before long Justin fell and scrapped up his knee a little, nothing too bad, of course he made it seem worse. Then while Justin was sitting down and waiting for his knee to finish hurting, Mathew fell, only his was worse. By the time he sat down, the blood was running down his knee. So there I was with 3 boys, each with a scrape to remember our 1st nice day out this year. Lets hope that is the worse too happen this summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment