Tuesday, July 18, 2006

WOW



I am really behind, been a litle busy and its hard to find even 5 mins to sit down with no boys bothering me to post anything! I will go back to July 4th, we had a great day, we headed over to my sisters house, she has a pool, but of course it wasn't the greatest day to go swimming. Mathew & Justin did go in for awhile and Tom did too a little later on. We had a nice picnic with yummy food and then at dark we watched the fireworks, but for the first time in years, we didn't see much, it seems the trees have grown way to much and its becoming harder to watch the fireworks over there. I guess next year we will have to find a new place!!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

it's about time! Sounds like a fun 4th of July!

Jenni said...

I know you've been busy and having lots of fun, but I was going to say the same as Cindy, "It's about time!" LOL