

Every year in July we go to our annual Family Reunion and this year is no different! Started off Saturday morning getting the jeep loaded up and Tom was taking his bike, since he would be coming home before us because of a job he had! Got to the park around noon and shortly after, we ate, of course the boys didn't eat much, they usually don't when we have family outings or picnics like this!! After the ate, then they ran over to the swingset. I was the secretary this year, so Tom had to keep an eye on them and he took pictures while they were playing games and of course they got all kinds of wonderful gifts for playing..lol! We also had a childrens auction, which of course my kids had to bid on stuff, the funny thing is when Mathew would try to outbid Justin, I am telling him not to do that, but he still did it...it was cute!! Later on that evening the family got together for the evening festivities which included dancing, the boys love to run around & dance, they do that alot here! As the evening was progressing, I was up dancing the electric slide, having fun but telling everyone to please not to follow what I was doing and the next thing I knew, Justin was behind me and I knocked him down and fell right on top of him. God I felt so horrible and I was worried cause I thought I may have really hurt him, I mean he is only 3 yrs old, ok almost 4, but still I am not that little. I carried him outside to check on him and calm him down and luckily after all was said and done, he just had a bruise and scratch on his right hip, so considering what could have happened..I was glad that was all that happened!! Now Justin tells me I am no longer allowed to dance and I told him ok, but he is no longer allowed to come up behind me and surprised me!!
2 comments:
Your family reunions sound like a blast!! What great festivities!
sounds like a great time! And Poor Justin!
Post a Comment