Saturday, April 22, 2006
MEN!!
Why is it that Men can't help you with things, when they know you are getting ready to go somewhere and you don't have alot of time!! I needed to go shopping today, but Tom also had to work, well anyone with children know you don't take children to the store if you don't want to spend more money then you want. I also needed to run to the post office & blockbuster, much easier without kids. So I was up at 8am feeding Jake, while burping him, Tom gets up and says, why don't you get in the shower and go since you have to be back by noon so I can go to work. I told him I was planning on it, but that I needed to change Jake's diaper and wash up some bottles...so instead of him offering to do those things, he goes in and lays down in bed and watches TV, so for the next hour & a half, I am taking care of these things and also getting ready to go, got everything loaded up in the car and left about 10:15. Well of course everything slows me down, from the traffice to trying to find something in a store and literally having to look all over the store, even with the help of 2 employees for just 1 thing. Anyways got done at 2 places and at this point its a couple minutes to noon and I still have to hit blockbuster & post office, but as I pull into blockbuster, Tom calls from home and says he needs to leave in like 2 mins, so basicially I got pissed and I told him I was coming home and then hung up on him.... I was pissed because if the man would have helped me to change Jake or wash bottles, maybe then I would have had time to go everywhere I needed to. So I get home and as soon as I walk in, I look at Justin and he is holding himself, so I ask him, do you need to pee...Yes he says, so I help(why could't Tom do this before I got home...who knows). Then Justin wants to change underwear and I am dealing with him and then all of a sudden Tom wants me to give him a hug & kiss(does he not realize I am mad)before he leaves. Well I got snippy with him, he in turn got snippy with me and he leaves slamming doors, which I do the same! So tonight should be interesting while we are at our future daughter in laws birthday party!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment