Tuesday, April 25, 2006
Crazy Day!
Its Monday, so I really shouldn't plan to do stuff on a Monday, but I did and I had alot to do. Got up in the morning and got Mathew ready to go to school, took him to the bus and then came back home. Then from 8:30 till about 10:15, I got Justin, Jake & myself ready to go, we all ate, plus I got things ready to go to the post office, bank, blockbuster and Jakes baby book for his dr's appt. Left home and hit the bank first, that was easy cause I just used the drive through, next was the post office. Ok so how do I do this, I have a 3yr old, a 7wk old and 6 packages to send out, along with my purse, so of course Justin walks, I put Jake into his carrier that I wear on my chest, I give Justin 2 packages and I carry the rest and throw my credit card into the pocket of the carrier and head in. Luckily there was someone there to help me with the doors and help put the packages on the counter. Next we hit blockbuster to return some movies and I told Justin that we would buy Chicken Little for him since he was doing so good on the potty, I am so proud of him for using the potty!! After that we head up to Walmart, get the things I need and try not to buy to many extra things...like candy or toys or cereal just because there is a character that the kids like on it :)! Its so much easier going to the store alone, but that isn't always possible when Tom works so much!! At this point we need to hurry and head home to get Mathew off the bus, so here I am rushing to get back and I end up meeting the bus, so I ended up missing the bus, but the bus driver informed me that the kids got out early today. So I am confused, how can they let them out early, what if all the parents were late in picking up there kids(actually they are not even late if the bus is early), that means they would have had to take them all back to the school.So I get Mathew and we head to McDonald's for some lunch, but we go through the drive thru because its already 12:45 and Jakes appt is at 1:30, I pull into the parking lot so I can give the boys there food & eat on the way! Get to the dr's office and luckily we don't have to wait to long to go into the exam room, this is for Jake's 2mth check-up so we get asked the normal questions....How is everything(good), What is he eating(enfamil formula), When does he go to sleep(between 11pm & midnight), When does he wake up(between 7am&7:30), How many naps(pretty much through out the day), Does he smile(yes)? You know all those questions and then we go get his measurements, he is now 11lbs 6oz, he is 22 inches long and his head is 15. I checked back on Mathew & Justins measurements at this age and its funny, at birth Mathew was 8lbs15oz, Justin was 7lbs12oz & Jake was 6lbs14oz, but at this age they are all roughly around the same size. After all is done he gets 4 shots and handles them pretty well. Appt is over and its time to get dressed, at the same time Justin decides he needs to go potty....fun, taking a 3yr old potty, while holding a 7wk old! Luckily the nurse helped and took Jake from me. Got home and it seemed as if time just flew because before I knew it, I had to go get dinner ready because Mathew had his first baseball game at 6, which I will talk about later. It was a long day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow, reading about your day made me tired..lol!
Post a Comment