Thursday, January 15, 2009

Free Walmart Cookie

Not anymore, stopped today to get a few things and had to venture over to the bakery dept and Jake wanted a cookie. So I got him one, just like every other time we are near that dept. Then the worker informed me that they were doing away with the free cookie program. WHAAA, that is all I could say before I walked away. I got to thinking wow the economy must be really bad if they can't afford to hand out those itty bitty cookies anymore. So now I will have to remember not to hit the bakery dept anymore or the kid(s) will have a fit because they no longer have the free cookie.

2 comments:

Veronica Lee said...

Hi Robin,welcome to MBC!

Amy said...

No free cookies. That is how I get the kids through the grocery store. That is no good!!