
Its been 10yrs since Tom & I said "I do", can't believe its been that long. To this day I still don't remember what the Pastor said, all I know is that Tom & I & eventually the "Breast Man"(yes he referred to himself as that)carried on a nice conversation. So after 10yrs what do we have...3 handsome boys that drive us crazy, but make us laugh just as much and lots of love between all of us. We also have a mortagage, 2 car payments and various other bills to pay with our 3 incomes, but luckily we have no major credit cards well because no one trusts us with those!! Anyways after 10yrs I can honestly say that I love my husband more today then back then. We have our moments, but in the end we are happy and I look forward to 10 plus more years to come.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY HONEY!!
No comments:
Post a Comment