Thursday, June 19, 2008

Spoke too soon!

Ok I should have posted this Saturday, but I didn't. Anyways I posted about Justins tooth never coming out, well guess what, it finally came out. He was eating lunch on Saturday and he yelled for me to come look, that it was looser!! So I went over and sure enough it was, so I gave it a little yank and out it came. He was so darn excited and so was I for that matter..I really didn't think that tooth was coming out. So that night he put it under his pillow and waited for the tooth fairy to come, but that darn tooth fairy was so busy, she forgot to come or so we thought. Thanks to Daddy, he found the money deep inside his pillow case and the tooth was left behind so Mommy could save it. The tooth fairy is so nice and she left $5...wow I don't think I got that much for all of my teeth.

1 comment:

Amy said...

5 bucks!! I'm jealous. How cute though.