Lets see Mathew finished up 1st grade and will be starting 2nd this coming August. He did great this past year and his report cards show it, there were days I was beginning to think he was smarter then me. He joined Boy Scouts last year and Daddy was the leader of his troop, he learned lots and will be in it again this year. Played another year of baseball and it was much different this time, no t-ball anymore. He is having a great summer playing with his brothers or should I say annoying them, climbing trees, swinging on his swing and going to Idlewild park when we get the chance.
Justin finished up his first year of preschool and will be going back this year. He is a smart little boy, but I think he is still too young to go off to kindergarten. So we will wait until he can be the oldest kid in his class. He is not into any activities yet, but he tells me all the time that he wants to do baseball, soccer, all of it when he is old enough. I am looking at putting both Mathew & Justin into soccer this fall. I think they both will like it. His 5th birthday is coming up here in about a month, I can't believe he is going to be 5, where did my little boy go too. My nickname for him is Monkey boy and I am his flower and he is always giving me invisible flowers and giving me hugs & blowing me kisses. He is my lovable one with an attitude.
Jake, well he his growing and moving and trying to get everywhere. He constantly has me on my toes. He loves to play outside and he has a great laugh and we think he might be a ladies man. He is not much of a talker, Tom & I think he might be like his big brother Justin and just doesn't want to. He understands things, he just doesn't want to use his words. Not sure what he will do this fall when the boys are off to school, Jake won't know what to do with having all the toys to himself and Mommy too!!
No comments:
Post a Comment