Sunday, June 04, 2006
Where did I go wrong?
I mean I know my boys have me wrapped around there fingers, hell they have me wrapped around there hands, but who the hell taught them how to throw garbage on the floor. I thought I always taught them to use the garbage can, but no!! Tonight was the last straw, I walked into the living room and I found not one, not two, but probably about 6 or 7 pieces of chewed gum on my floor, man I was livid and I told Mathew to pick it up and that he was going to bed. I stood there the whole time asking him whats the deal, I mean does he think he lives in a garbage dump. The problem is he isn't the only one to do it, Justin does it too. I mean juice boxes, poptarts, cups, straw wrappers, lollipops, fruit bars, anything they eat or drink or the package it is wrapped in will end up on the floor somewhere in this house...I don't know what I have to do to get it through there thick heads, but good lord this has got to stop!! Believe me I didn't teach them this and I need to stop this now before Jake gets old enough to learn it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment